Episode 158: Turning Obstacles into Joy: A Spiritual and Business Coaching Philosophy with Kathryn Johnson
I’m joined by an inspiring guest, Kathryn Johnson and our conversation is about turning obstacles into joy. Kathryn explains that obstacles can teach us things, and when we learn from them, we connect with others' wisdom, grow and learn, and pass on wisdom to others. The approach is everything when it comes to obstacles, and the perspective is key. She developed this philosophy through her life experience of being born with cerebral palsy, being labeled as someone who can't do things because of her condition, but proving people wrong through her achievements.
- Life is a paradox, and obstacles can be turned into joy.
- Obstacles happen to teach us things.
- We learn from obstacles by connecting with others' wisdom.
- When we look outside ourselves, both people win, and there is joy in the obstacles.
- Obstacles can cause people to freeze and isolate themselves, but that causes everyone to lose.
- The approach is everything when it comes to obstacles, and the perspective is key.
- The guest developed this philosophy through her life experience of being born with cerebral palsy.
- She has been labeled as someone who can't do things because of her condition, but she has proven people wrong through her achievements.
- The guest believes her disability is her greatest gift because it has forced her to develop skills to compensate for her mobility differences.
- She has become an efficient person who can coach businesses and people in creating flow in their lives no matter what they are facing today.
Featured on This Show:
- Click here to find out how to work with me
- Click here to see my new online shop
- Click here to access valuable free resources for coaches
AS AN EXPERT IN TURNING OBSTACLES INTO JOY, KATHRYN CAN HELP YOU FIND THE GIFT IN ANY SITUATION. Born with the disability cerebral palsy, Kathryn has overcome a lifetime of “no you can’t” to “yes, I can”. With 3 degrees, 2 world championship bronze metals, a best-selling book, multiple awards, and certifications; her truly unique life’s journey has given her the skills to help YOU find the gift in any obstacle.
Sign Up For The Free Resource: https://inspiredbykathryn.com/#5-mistakes