Candy Motzek on Finding Your Coaching Path: Nurturing Confidence Creating Impact Ep-151
Listen in as Candy is interviewed by Braden Ricketts of Amplifyou. This is an unscripted conversation where we talk about the challenges coaches face when it comes to self-belief and overcoming personal barriers. We discuss the importance of having a strong desire and passion for coaching, rather than allowing fear to hold you back. Imposter syndrome is reframed as a positive sign of growth, offering an opportunity to cultivate empathy and help others facing similar struggles. We also discuss the power of journaling, self-reflection, (how to) find a niche, and the value of getting coaching oneself.
- Embrace your desire and passion for coaching, and don't let fear hold you back.
- Imposter syndrome can be a positive sign of growth and an opportunity to empathize with others.
- Remember to show compassion to yourself as a coach, just as you do for your clients.
- Overcome mindset blocks by becoming aware of your thoughts and using journaling as a tool. Experience the therapeutic benefits of putting pen to paper and reflecting on your journey.
- Find your niche by exploring your own life experiences and identifying areas where you've overcome challenges and have a passion to support your clients growth.
Featured on This Show: