Episode 150: Embracing Aging as a Gift and Creating Magic in Midlife with Suzy Rosenstein
Join me as I speak with Suzy Rosenstein about her journey to becoming a coach in mid life and the twists and turns, she experienced all along the way.
Suzy uses her upbeat approach to help people get unstuck and live their best lives. In this conversation, she shares her journey from a long career in health promotion and education to becoming an entrepreneur and a life coach. She talks about how being laid off was a turning point for her and how she discovered coaching through her own experience with a coach.
We talk about how common it is to experience confusion, feeling stuck and overwhelm. Plus we give voice to the thoughts like “I know I’m meant to do something more if only I could figure out what it is” are as we age. Finally, we dive into how you can choose to experience a wholly fulfilling life through 40-50 and 60+.
- Suzy is a master-certified life coach and the host of "Women in the Middle," a popular podcast for midlife women. She uses her upbeat approach to help people get unstuck and live their best lives.
- Suzy’s background is in applied social psychology and she worked in health promotion and health education for 27 years.
- After feeling stuck and stagnant in her career, she was eventually laid off and hired a coach to help her figure out her next steps.
- With the help of her coach, she realized coaching was effective and decided to pursue it as a new career. She got her coach training certification and started her own coaching business.
- Suzy's approach to coaching is to help people get clear about what they want and take action to get unstuck. She believes that it's never too late to make a change and live your best life.
- Her podcast "Women in the Middle" focuses on midlife women who want to get unstuck and live their best lives.
Featured on This Show:
- Click here to find out how to work with me
- Click here to see my new online shop
- Click here to access valuable free resources for coaches
Suzy Rosenstein, MA is a master certified life coach and host of the popular podcast for midlife women, Women in the Middle, with over 1.3 million downloads. Having wasted five years being stuck herself, she knows how frustrating and painful it can be. She uses her upbeat approach with the serious topic of aging to help you get clarity about what you want in your next chapter with the courage and commitment to pursue it so that you love your life again after 50!